How to make iced chai latte
Now that summer is approaching, it's nice to make iced tea. We have many suggestions for what you can make and here we have explained how to make good iced tea of the traditional type, but what is also good is iced tea with milk and especially of our super variant Masala Chai .
Everyone likes a good and rich chai latte in winter and especially at Christmas time. Here you can read about How to make good chai . In this article we look at how you can drink chai in the summer too.
This is how we make a good iced chai latte
- Calculate about two to three tablespoons masala chai for every 0.5 liters of finished drink
- Put the tea in a container/cup
- Top up with 2.5 dl of almost boiling water
- Add the desired amount of sugar (maybe 1-2 tablespoons?)
- Let it brew for about 10 minutes
- Strain the tea into another cup/container to separate out the tea leaves
- Then comes the boring bit; you have to put the tea in the fridge/freezer and wait until it's cold...
- When the tea has cooled, take a large glass with ice cubes and mix 50/50 the tea with cold milk
- Then you take a picture and post it on Instagram before enjoying the tea and the sun!