Have you seen all the different flavor combinations in the freezer, but thought you didn't fancy any of them? Now you can make your own ice cream flavored with your favorite tea! And it's super easy!
The recipe is the same if you don't have an ice cream machine.
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 dl sugar
- 3 dl whipping cream
- 2 parts milk
- 15 grams of tea
- Heat the milk to about 80 degrees, remove the plate and add the tea
- Let it brew for 15 minutes before straining the tea and cooling the milk
- Top up with extra milk so you get 2 dl of milk in total (some will disappear in the tea)
- Beat the eggs lightly for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sugar a little at a time.
- Add the cream and the "tea milk".
- Turn on the ice cream maker and pour the mixture
- The machine should run for about 50 – 60 minutes.
TIP! Feel free to add crushed Orieo biscuits, chocolate chips or licorice sprinkles. The flavorings are taken in the last 5 minutes of mixing.